Monday, July 26, 2010

Last Post on 2 Princesses, 1 Dude & The Little Bean

By this time tomorrow we will know if this little one is a boy or a girl! In fact, we'll be holding the Little Bean in our arms and making room in our hearts for one more baby. I'm a little nervous as to how the induction is going to go. I'm unsure if baby will be here tonight or not until tomorrow morning. I'm hoping that Jason and Mom will both be there for the birth. I'm worried how that will work if the baby decides to come in the middle of the night.

I'm still unsure how the baby is going to affect our day-to-day life and family balance. I'm sure it will all work out, but it feels like such an unknown. Our family seems so busy, so full, so complete I wonder how one more will fit in. But, my arms are aching to hold this little one and I'm so excited to see what Emma, Grace and Cooper think about the new baby. I guess we will know soon...

After the baby is born and we get settled at home, the next question will be what should this blog/journal be called next?

No comments:

Post a Comment