Friday, August 20, 2010

End of Summer - Cookie Making

One of the last things we did to enjoy the end of summer, was make chocolate chip cookies.

We invited our friend, Halle, over to help.

I'm not sure if the kids liked the cookies better or the cookie dough. (Thankfully the eggs we used weren't tainted with salmonella.)

We had to pick up Cooper after we mixed the dough, but before we formed the cookies. That was when I realized that I might have lost my mind. Because who in their right mind would think making cookies with four kids and a 3 week old baby was a good idea?

Thankfully Jason got home before it got too out of control, and Henry slept through most of the chaos so everything turned out okay. (And I got some delicious cookies to snack on while I go a little crazy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment