Saturday, November 27, 2010

3rd Birthday


Cooper John turned 3 yesterday! I can't hardly believe it. He has brought so much joy into our lives. He is truly a little boy who loves tractors, dinosaurs, trucks, dirt, tools and mischief. He adores his daddy and would spend every waking (and sleeping) minute with him, if possible. He is a handful and proves to me that boys are definitely different than girls. Although he makes me want to pull my hair out I wouldn't have it any other way.

Emma Jo decorated Cooper's cake. He couldn't decide if he wanted a tractor cake or a dinosaur cake, so he got both!

Since Emma won't be at Cooper's party due to a friend's conflicting party, we let Cooper open her present last night.

Toy story is Cooper's favorite movie and Emma knew Woody would be a great birthday present.

She was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment