Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Emma Jo!

I know you don't like to be called Emma Jo anymore, but that is how I will always think of you.
I can't hardly believe that you are 12! Next year you will be a teenager!

Look how much Emma has changed over the years...

Age 3

Age 5

Age 6

Age 8

Age 9

Age 10

Age 11

I love you Emma Jo! You are an amazing young lady. You inspire me with your love for your little brothers and sister. I know that we joke about the "good old days when you were an only child" but you are a fantastic big sister! You are become a wonderful young woman. Although we butt heads on many occasions, I am very proud to have you as my daughter. You are smart and pretty. You have a great head on your shoulders and tremendous love in your heart. You are growing up too quickly. I dread the day that you will be grown and leave the house, but I look forward to it as well because I know that you will do fine. Although you don't have a very good sense of direction, you are capable and will be able to handle any situation thrown at you. I am so happy to be your mom and I thank God that he gave me that opportunity.
I love you, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment