Friday, June 24, 2011

We're leaving on a Jet Plane!

Well, actually we are driving in a truck and Yukon up the coast, but we are going on vacation! We haven't been on a family vacation in 2 years! All vacation plans went out the window last year when we found out Henry was on the way. This year we have two family vacations planned. The first one starts today.
In a few hours we will load up the vehicles and head up to Leggett and the Eel River. We will be going to "family camp" with our church. This is an annual adventure but the first time we have participated. I'm looking forward to the camping trip with a little bit of dread. While I loved camping as a kid I'm a little bit nervous about being the adult in the situation. We've never gone camping with the kids. I think they will love it but I'm wondering how much work Henry will be. Eating dirt won't hurt him, right?
I'll post pictures when we return, but in the mean time you can pray for our safety and my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment