Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pumpkins

This past weekend we picked our pumpkins from Grampa's Pumpkin patch. As I was looking through the photos I remembered posting last years pumpkin photos on this blog. That made me realize I started this blog over one year ago! I can't believe that I missed that milestone! When I started it last September I had no idea how it would go, if I'd remember to post and if anyone would read it. Now, just over a year later, I don't always remember to post and I don't know if anyone reads it, but I love having this blog. It makes me happy to know that the kids have a recording of their childhood, complete with pictures and even some videos.

Here are the pictures from this weekend's adventure in Grampa Pumpkin Patch.








Here is a flashback to last year's pumpkins:


No comments:

Post a Comment