Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break - Day 3 - Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Factory

I have to admit that this new adventure everyday for a week is beginning to wear me out. Good thing we are half way through...

Today's adventure was a trip to Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Factory. I have loved these stickers since Elementary School and ever since I learned the factory was in Petaluma I've wanted to visit. I was thrilled when I made the suggestion to the girls and they both voted "yes". It meant I finally had an excuse to go.




The tour was about 40 minutes long and included a short movie and a walk through the factory. We got to see the printing presses, assembly line, packaging, and one-of-a-kind laser cut machine. After the tour we were each given a bag of stickers and a postcard to make our creation. The girls worked diligently on their cards but I was a good mom and saved my stickers for Cooper. After the tour we shopped in the "Company Store" and got a good deal on stickers for our house and Connie's house.




Then we headed towards home and made a quick stop at the gym for swimming. Now we are cooking some Carne Asada tacos for dinner and looking forward to Cold Stone for desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment